Overland Park, KS - Future Opportunity
*UPDATE : Please apply only if you really want to work at a small agency and would like to be notified about future opportunities. Please indicate if you are interested in freelance opportunities when you apply. We are not responding to full-time applications until we have an immediate opening.
TANK New Media, a HubSpot Platinum Partner and Inbound Marketing Agency located in Overland Park, Kansas, is looking for our next full-time team member. We are seeking a Video Marketing Specialist to help drive business results for our agency and our clients at every step of the customer lifecycle by leveraging compelling video communications .
The Video Marketing Specialist will be part of the creative team at TANK New Media. Consisting of team members in both Kansas and Pennsylvania, the team is passionate about creating compelling stories that engage and educate our target clients and partners. And using data to deliver these stories at just the right point in their journey.
The Video Marketing Specialist will drive the development and creation of videos and rich media that support our marketing and communications strategy. Content may include short videos, expert interviews, customer testimonials, event coverage, simple animations, live videos on social media, and other creative, engaging forms of multimedia content.
Successful applicants will be able to contribute to the creative direction of every project, going beyond technical execution to develop the scripts and storyboards behind their projects. Applicants should also have excellent communication skills, as they will be regular contributors to TANK's blog, as well as our podcast, and may make guest appearances at events and online shows, and will create written content (blog posts, infographics, etc.) to accompany videos when necessary.
- Pre-production and creative thinking
- Confidence filming and producing video projects independently (send us links to your best samples below!)
- Experience editing videos for publication across digital channels
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn and be challenged
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Experience managing social media accounts for organizations or clients
- Demonstrated experience growing a social media following, podcast audience, or email list
- Experience running paid social media campaigns that leverage video
- Experience video blogging, or using/experimenting with Facebook Live
- Understanding of Inbound Marketing methodology
- Multiple HubSpot Certifications
- Motion graphics skills
- Journalism education or background
- B2B marketing experience (particularly in manufacturing, agribusiness, B2B services, or nonprofit)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years experience at in-house brand marketing, agency, or media environment
- Portfolio of independent or client projects
- Published writing samples
Compensation: This position is full-time with benefits, paid vacation and holidays, and professional growth opportunities. You will receive ongoing training in this role. Pay based on experience.
Location: Our Kansas City office conveniently located in Corporate Woods near 435 and Antioch. Ideally the Video Marketing Specialist will be able to work out of our Overland Park, KS office.
Travel: This position requires minimal travel with overnight trips roughly 2-3 times a year.
Required skills for success at TANK New Media
- Must be a team player willing to pitch in where they can help most regardless of job titles
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively independently or as part of various internal and virtual teams
- Able to manage, balance and prioritize multiple requests effectively
- Able to thrive in a changing, dynamic environment
- Able to successfully implement solutions that achieve and exceed client goals
- Able to problem solve creatively even within strict project or brand guidelines
- Able to adapt to unique situations and projects
- Desire to exceed expectations and grow within the agency
- Demonstrates positive attitude and remains focused on solutions when challenges arise
- Demonstrates TANK New Media core values on a daily basis (see below)
- Be genuinely enjoyable to work with.
TANK New Media’s core values:
Driven: We’re roll-up-the-sleeve kind of people that work hard but smart.
Innovative: We’re forward-thinkers, always keeping one eye on the horizon.
Approachable: We’re real people – the agency next door. We value conversation.
Straightforward: We say what we mean and mean what we say – honest & upfront.
TANK New Media offers a competitive wage and benefits package, health, retirement match, paid holidays and vacation time. Join our team of creative and passionate marketing professionals.