Overland Park, KS - Future Opportunity
*UPDATE : Please apply only if you really want to work at a small agency and would like to be notified about future opportunities. Please indicate if you are interested in freelance opportunities when you apply. We are not responding to full-time applications until we have an immediate opening.
TANK New Media, a HubSpot Platinum Partner and Inbound Marketing Agency based in Kansas City, is looking for our next full-time team member. We are seeking a paid marketing specialist to help acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Create or direct the creation of landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- 3+ years of proven paid digital marketing results and experience on either the client or agency side.
- Thorough understanding and alignment with inbound marketing, inbound sales, CRM, and customer centric data-driven marketing strategies.
- Multiple HubSpot certifications and a experience with automation of smart lists for advertising purposes and retargeting campaigns (AdRoll, Google Remarketing, or Facebook Custom Audiences).
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Excellent communicator with ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with advertising partners and ensure we run the most effective and efficient campaigns possible within our paid media budgets.
- Experience handling marketing budgets, forecasting/reporting results, and demonstrating impact through attribution throughout the buyer's journey from first click to closed revenue utilizing the HubSpot platform and other reporting tools.
- Proven success managing multiple brands at a manufacturing, B2B services company with a long sales cycle is a plus.
Compensation: This position is full-time with benefits, paid vacation and holidays, and professional growth opportunities. You will receive ongoing training in this role. Pay based on experience.
Location: Our Kansas City office conveniently located in Corporate Woods near 435 and Antioch. Ideally the Paid Marketing Specialist will be able to work out of our Overland Park, KS office. However, remote work is an option for this position if you have what it takes to succeed in this role and do not live in the Kansas City area.
Travel: This position requires minimal travel with overnight trips roughly 2-3 times a year.
TANK New Media’s core values:
Driven: We’re roll-up-the-sleeve kind of people that work hard but smart.
Innovative: We’re forward-thinkers, always keeping one eye on the horizon.
Approachable: We’re real people – the agency next door. We value conversation.
Straightforward: We say what we mean and mean what we say – honest & upfront.
TANK New Media offers a competitive wage and benefits package, health, retirement match, paid holidays and vacation time. Join our team of creative and passionate marketing professionals.