Overland Park, KS - Future Opportunity
*UPDATE : Please apply only if you really want to work at a small agency and would like to be notified about future opportunities. We are not responding to full-time applications until we have an immediate opening.
TANK New Media, a HubSpot Platinum Partner and Inbound Marketing Agency, is looking for our next full-time team member. Our Client Success Managers are responsible for effectively managing client relationships and regularly identifying agency revenue and strategic growth opportunities within their client accounts. A Client Success Manager will contribute to the marketing strategy and oversee the execution and fulfillment of marketing plans for their clients. After getting to know the client’s needs, wants, likes and dislikes, Client Success Managers coordinate all fulfillment needs for completion of project or retainer based client engagements. They are the primary agency contact for all of their clients and provide weekly status updates, detailed monthly reports, and run strategy and planning meetings. Client Success Managers take full ownership for their client accounts and will collaborate with creative, content, advertising, sales and other team members or contractors to ensure overall client success and satisfaction. Client Success Managers ensure that the client’s experience in partnering with our agency is always driving their business forward and delivering on our commitments.
Client Success Manager Objectives:
Client Retention and Account Growth:
- Know your clients’ business: Know the details of our ongoing services agreements with each client, understand the business objectives behind all statements of work or client requests. What are they trying to accomplish, what does our agreement with them say, how is their business doing, what are their branding guidelines, etc.
- At least weekly contact with every client
- Monthly progress reports reviewed with each client in person or virtually
- Scheduled status and strategy meetings with each client
- Retain clients and bring in Director of Sales when best fit and timing for upselling is right
- Know your clients personally, and help make them be successful within their organization
Fulfillment and Quality Control:
- Continually monitor the workflow and ensure that clients receive 100% fulfillment
- Leverage Teamwork project management software, G-Suite, Zoom to communicate with team members effectively
- Review content calendar with client, strategy creation/execution, ppc and social advertising plans, and anything else required to complete the agreement or provide resources to your supporting team members
- Provide your team with all necessary direction, information and assets required to execute social, email, website or other content or project fulfillment needs
- You are the last set of eyes to review before the client sees the work, so it is your responsibility to make sure all the details are right and that we are delivering a delightful client experience every time
Content and Growth Strategy:
- Work with client and agency leadership to outline long-term and short-term strategies that will fuel business growth by leveraging a combination of agency services and integrated technology solutions
- Proactively communicate strategy shifts or changes that you see best fit for the client
- Monthly strategy calls required with all clients to assess current results, efforts, and progress towards goals
- Strategize monthly alterations, improvements, and changes to strategy or deliverables to ensure success/results in relation to business goals
- Communicate any client management issues with VP of Client Services for resolution
- Weekly meeting with VP of Client Services to review client performance and opportunities
- Monthly meeting with agency leadership team to evaluate client communications and progress towards defined goals and plans
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to adapt/change/think on their feet
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Exude professionalism and confidence
- Deep understanding of inbound marketing best practices, strategy development and execution, and ability to identify new avenues for growth
- Multiple HubSpot Certifications or inbound agency experience in other roles is a plus
- A desire to not be micro-managed and are the kind of person who doesn't have to have their work double checked
- A positive attitude and strong desire to help clients and team members succeed
We need Client Success Managers who have excellent communication skills, exude humble confidence and know how to think on their feet. Because the Client Success Managers main task is to speak with clients regularly, we need managers who know how to deal with a variety of problems in a professional manner. Client Success Managers must be team players, working seamlessly with content, design, video, and development teams, to exceed client expectations. Client Success Managers must also be creative and willing to try new strategies that help their team reach their clients’ goals. Having a solid understanding of content strategy, social media, email, advertising, marketing, and branding is required as well as 1-2 years of experience in client facing roles.
Compensation: This position is full-time with benefits, paid vacation and holidays, and professional growth opportunities. You will receive ongoing training in this role. Pay based on experience.
Location: Our Kansas City office conveniently located in Corporate Woods near 435 and Antioch.
Travel: This position requires minimal travel with overnight trips roughly 3-5 times a year.
TANK New Media’s core values:
Driven: We’re roll-up-the-sleeve kind of people that work hard but smart.
Innovative: We’re forward-thinkers, always keeping one eye on the horizon.
Approachable: We’re real people – the agency next door. We value conversation.
Straightforward: We say what we mean and mean what we say – honest & upfront.
TANK New Media offers a competitive wage and benefits package, health, retirement match, paid holidays and vacation time. Join our team of creative and passionate marketing professionals.